2 people have pointed this out and probably been blocked too for saying anything lol.
dragoncat-senpai if you're too pussy to talk to me and just block me then yeaahhh i'm gonna assume it's intentional.
not suggesting that you all go and harrass (pls don't but tbh you'll just get blocked regardless lmao)) but if you see fit to report then do, idk if i can't bc i'm blocked but yeah whatever lol.
anyways i've been posting mroe stuff on twitter if anyone wants to see traditional sketches! i'll be posting a sketchdump of them here later though; twitter.com/BabaKinkin
You all probably already saw but the HS Calendar for 2017 is available to buy now and has a thing I drew in it, yo; There's a link to it in the description, as well as a link to a video of the process.
Speaking of videos, here's a few new ones for anyone who hasn't seen them yet;
I have also moved to streaming on youtube, so subscribe if you haven't so you know when i go live!
meRRY CHRISTMAS TOO GUYS WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING???
The PM thing i drew is a print you can buy now; www.welovefine.com/pms-victory…
I have some new videos that i haven't mentioned here
How's everyone doin' anyways??? (੭ु｡╹▿╹｡)੭ु⁾⁾
I wasn't expecting hs updates yesterday bc i never know what the date is,, but the kids having actually caught up to real time is weird because now they're the same age as me and wow it's all really melancholy it hurts. (‘́⌣’̀ )
lets all pray that the epilogue comes quicklY
IF ANYONE HAS CUTE CARAPACE/FELT SUGGESTING PLS PlSSSSS LEAV ETHEM IN THE COMMENTS I hAVE To DRAW THEM
also here have thIS
video sketch dump which i plan on doing a lot more of, personal sketches as well as some commissions which the commissioners kindly let me record.
Some cheeky art tips relating to what i’m drawing as well as stuff i’ve mentioned in my other videos.
suck at drawing poses? dunno how to even staRT WITH THAT SHIT? weLL MERRY CHRISTMAS HERE’S THREE TECHNIQUES YOU CAN USE TO SUMMON THEM STRAIGHT FROM THE FUCKING ETHER
thank me later
hard right??? i been workin on some techniques for drawing them at weird angles so its easier for ya, merry christmas :3c
p.s. im still laughing at sad baby there hhhahhHAH LOOK AT HIS FUCKIN FACE THO
THIS IS INFORMATION FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL COMMISSIONS, I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME
-I use a Wacom Cintiq 22HD
-Manga Studio 5 for the entire process
FULL COLOUR RENDERED (lineless);
FULL COLOUR PAINTED (with or without lines);
CELL SHADED (lined);
MORE WEIGHTED LINEART;
see more in the people who have commissioned me section at the bottom or in my gallery!
prices:Prices listed are for private commissions, Commercial work will vary in price depending on end use.
Varies depending on what you're after.
full painted 1000x1000 icons
full body: £10
more weighted lineart: additional depending on no. of characters
simple colours, slight cell shading
full colour painted (with lineart or lineless)
full body: £50
full colour rendered (always lineless)
full body: £100
multiple character discounts
Applies depending on complexity and number of the characters.
in any option, if you would like one please mention in your message so that we can decide the extra cost depending on complexity!
i am open to doing pieces that are mostly background, though this too depends on complexity.
CURRENTLY CLOSED BECAUSE INFO NEEDS UPDATING
- letraset marker paper
- i sketch with Prismacolour Col-erase pencils (free choice of the colour your sketch is in!)
- inks with Pentel Pocket Brush (black ink)
- colouring done with Promarkers and now also copics! (both are alcohol based markers) soft colouring done with Derwent Coloursoft pencils(and sometimes the col-erase pencils, some of them leave nice bright colours for backlighting and such), highlights added with Posca white paint pen and Gelly Roll white gel pen
more examples in the 'people who have commissioned me section!
PRICES ARE IN GBP(£) PLEASE MAKE USE OF GOOGLE'S CURRENCY CONVERTER
full body: £10
full body: £30
multiple character discounts
Apply depending on complexity of the characters!
i am willing to draw simple backgrounds in any option from sketch to full colour, if you would like one please mention in your note so that we can decide the extra cost depending on complexity!
Make sure to check my gallery to make sure you know you want a commission! I’m better at some things than I am at others, but will do the best I can with your commission. It's also probably a good idea to have a rummage through my gallery incase you see something similar to what you want. I have the right to turn down commission requests.
-From photo reference
-Mild nudity (breasts and butts, but no wieners)
-Animals, to a certain extent
-Anything overly sexual
-Anything overly complicated, e.g. super complicated mechs/machinery
-Anything that makes me uncomfortable. don't be scared to ask though!
By commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to all of the below;
- I own the artwork and can post it to DA and any other site. (unless agreements otherwise have been made.)
- You may not resell my artwork, use it for commercial purposes, or for promotion. (unless it has been discussed and i have given you my written permission.)
- You may use sketch and lineart commissions to practice your lines and colouring when credit is given.
- You may not remove my signature from commissions, unless they are sketch/lineart commissions you have used for practice and have given credit
- You cannot cancel a commission after you have payed me, this is because i often start straight away after receiving payment and to avoid people demanding unreasonable design changes.
- If you are not satisfied with the piece i will not give refunds or redo the piece, however if i have missed minor details that have already been agreed to, and you would like me to add them in, if possible without ruining the piece i will add them in.
- You may not claim my artwork as your own, or trace or heavily reference my work and claim it as your own.
- Should there be any reason i cannot finish a piece, i will offer you either the work that i have done for the price it is posted as with a refund for the remainder of the cost, or a full refund.
How long will the commission take?
i currently take between a few hours and a week or two depending on complexity/if i'm able to start straight away.
feel free to ask how your commission is going at any time, though i don't encourage asking for progress shots, as it would take away from the time i could be spending finishing your commission, unless you have commissioned something large/complex.
Payment/how to commission me:
- check if my status is open, if commissions are closed, watch me and ill put up a journal the next time my commissions are open.
- send me a note!(if you dont have a dA account, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org), you may send me questions about commissions at any time.
- a commission form can be found in the next section if you're not sure what i need to know.
- wait for me to reply and discuss the commission, i will send you my paypal address so that you can send the payment.
- send the money agreed on to my paypal account. (if you cant send GBP please check the amount in the currency you use, or ask me to), i will begin working on your commission once i have received the payment and references.
- i must receive full payment and reference for the piece before i start working on a commission, or half up front if its a larger piece, though in this case i can't send the finished piece until i receive the other half of the payment.
BASIC COMMISSION REQUEST FORM FOR EXTRA HELP (what to include in a commission enquiry)
MEDIA; digital / traditional
TYPE; sketch/lineart /colouring style + bust/full body + number of characters
CHARACTERS; links to references along with a short description of their personality/relationships to eachother and any props they could be interacting with.
EXTRAS; enquiries about backgrounds, asking if i will draw a character a certain way, particular details you would like to ask about the commission, any specific details you'd like to be prominent in the finished artwork.
YOUR IDEA; I'd like you to tell me how you see the finished commission looking so i can have a better idea of what you're looking for and can better cater to it, you can be as specific or vague as you like, or not include this at all!
OTHER; if you would like to discuss exceptions to any of the terms stated in my rights, e.g. commercial work.