*this information needs updating, please note me if you're interested in a commission!*
THIS IS INFORMATION FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL COMMISSIONS, I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME
-I use a Wacom Cintiq 22HD
-Manga Studio 5 for the entire process
FULL COLOUR RENDERED (lineless);
FULL COLOUR PAINTED (a simpler painted style)(with or without lines);
CELL SHADED (lined);
MORE WEIGHTED LINEART;
LOGOS AND BANNERS
see more in the people who have commissioned me section at the bottom or in my gallery!
prices:Prices listed are for private commissions, Commercial work will vary in price depending on end use.
For all options not listed with a set price, please message me.
full painted 1000x1000 icons
full body: £10
simple colours, slight cell shading
full colour painted (with lineart or lineless)
full body: £55
full colour rendered (always lineless)
full body: £100
In any option, if you would like one please mention in your message so that we can decide the extra cost depending on complexity!
i am open to doing pieces that are mostly background, though this too depends on complexity.
- letraset marker paper
- i sketch with Prismacolour Col-erase pencils (free choice of the colour your sketch is in!)
- inks with Pentel Pocket Brush (black ink)
- colouring done with Promarkers and now also copics! (both are alcohol based markers) soft colouring done with Derwent Coloursoft pencils(and sometimes the col-erase pencils, some of them leave nice bright colours for backlighting and such), highlights added with Posca white paint pen and Gelly Roll white gel pen
more examples in the 'people who have commissioned me section!
PRICES ARE IN GBP(£) PLEASE MAKE USE OF GOOGLE'S CURRENCY CONVERTER
full body: £10
full body: £30
multiple character discounts
Apply depending on complexity of the characters!
i am willing to draw simple backgrounds in any option from sketch to full colour, if you would like one please mention in your note so that we can decide the extra cost depending on complexity!
Make sure to check my gallery to make sure you know you want a commission! I’m better at some things than I am at others, but will do the best I can with your commission. It's also probably a good idea to have a rummage through my gallery incase you see something similar to what you want. I have the right to turn down commission requests.
-From photo reference
-Mild nudity (breasts and butts, but no wieners)
-Anything overly sexual
-Anything overly complicated, e.g. super complicated mechs/machinery
-Anything that makes me uncomfortable. don't be scared to ask though!
By commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to all of the below unless exceptions have been agreed upon in private conversation.
- I own the artwork and can post it to DA and any other site.
- You may not resell my artwork, use it for commercially, or for promotion of a commercial project.
- You may use sketch and line art commissions to practice your lines and colouring when credit is given.
- You may not remove my signature from commissions, unless they are sketch/lineart commissions you have used for practice and have given credit.
- You cannot cancel a commission after you have payed me, this is because I often start straight away after receiving payment and to avoid people demanding unreasonable design changes.
- If you are not satisfied with the piece I will not give refunds or redo the piece, however if I have missed minor details that have already been agreed to, and you would like me to add them in, if possible without ruining the piece I will add them in.
- You may not claim my artwork as your own, or trace or heavily reference my work and claim it as your own.
- Should there be any reason I cannot finish a piece, I will offer you either the work that I have done for the price it is posted as with a refund for the remainder of the cost, or a full refund.
How long will the commission take?
I currently take between a few hours and a week or two depending on complexity/if I'm able to start straight away.
Feel free to ask how your commission is going at any time, though I don't encourage asking for progress shots, as it would take away from the time I could be spending finishing your commission, unless you have commissioned something large/complex.
Payment/how to commission me:
- Check if my status is open, if commissions are closed, watch me and I'll put up a journal the next time my commissions are open.
- Send me a note!(if you dont have a dA account, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org), you may send me questions about commissions at any time.
- A commission form can be found in the next section if you're not sure what I need to know.
- Wait for me to reply and discuss the commission, Once I have your paypal e-mail I can send you an invoice for the payment.
- Send the money agreed on. I will begin working on your commission once I have received the payment and references.
- I must receive full payment and reference for the piece before i start working on a commission, or half up front if its a larger piece, though in this case I can't send the finished piece until I receive the other half of the payment.
BASIC COMMISSION REQUEST FORM FOR EXTRA HELP (what to include in a commission enquiry)
INTENDED USE; Private Personal/Promotion of a personal project/Commercial/Promotion of a commercial project
TYPE; sketch/lineart /colouring style + bust/full body + number of characters
COLOURING STYLE; full painted/cell shaded/flats/B+W
CHARACTERS; Links to references along with a short description of their personality/relationships to eachother and any props they could be interacting with.
EXTRAS; Enquiries about backgrounds, asking if I will draw a character a certain way, particular details you would like to ask about the commission, any specific details you'd like to be prominent in the finished artwork.
YOUR IDEA; I'd like you to tell me how you see the finished commission looking so I can have a better idea of what you're looking for and can better cater to it, you can be as specific or vague as you like, or not include this at all!
OTHER; If you would like to discuss exceptions to any of the terms stated in my rights.